You are here
Wind Turbine Construction
Learn how wind turbines are constructed in this fascinating video
Years: 3, 4, 5, 6
Curriculum Objectives: 7
This amazing time-lapse video from Ecotricity shows the construction of 3 new wind turbines at Bristol Port, Avonmouth. Fascinating and informative, it can be used as a starter for class discussions about wind energy and renewable power.
Photo © Ecotricity
- Give well-structured descriptions, explanations and narratives for different purposes.
- Listen and respond appropriately to adults and peers
- Participate in discussions, presentations, performances, role play, improvisations and debates.
- Select and use appropriate registers for effective communication.
- Use relevant strategies to build their vocabulary.