You are here
Sustainable Shaun: Clothes Drive!
Teach your class that a little creativity can make for exciting enterprise
Years: 3, 4, 5, 6
Curriculum Objectives: 5
Subjects: D&T, English, Maths
Continue building your sustainable city with Shaun the Sheep as part of this 'clothes drive' mission on our free online game Sustainable Shaun. Children are challenged to find a way to make money out of junk as Shaun finds creative ways to get enough money to buy an additional building in the game to house his ever growing population.
This mission is great as a starter for the Eco-nomics challenge where children work in teams to research, design, make, sell and evaluate a sustainable product.
All learning materials are adaptable, and designed to fully support the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum. Ideal for a class or eco team project, ECO-nomics will challenge your pupils to make money whilst saving the planet at the same time!
- Ask relevant questions to extend their understanding and knowledge.
- Consider and evaluate different viewpoints, attending to and building on the contributions of others.
- Listen and respond appropriately to adults and peers
- Select and use appropriate registers for effective communication.
- Year 5 (Age 9-10)
- Complete, read and interpret information in tables, including timetables.