You are here
Switch Off Fortnight
Take part in Switch Off Fortnight this November - choose the two weeks in the month that suit your school.
Switch Off Fortnight - created by The Pod is:
- a curriculum-linked activity that gets the whole school working together
- fun - teachers tell us students really enjoy being part of it
- rewarding - they give you certificates to help you reward students
- a great way to reduce your schools costs - the median energy saving achieved in 2017 was 10% - measurable and tangible
- The Pod have audit forms to help you measure the impact of your campaign
- easy to run - they have all the resources you'll need. Best of all its actually designed to be led by students!
PLUS...they've worked with Eco-Schools to make sure it can help you achieve a bronze, silver of even a green flag award.