You are here
Healthy Eating Week
This year’s BNF Healthy Eating Week will last seven days and run from 28 September to 4 October 2020.
The aim of the Week is to bring the UK together for a dedicated Week, focusing on key health messages and promoting healthy habits.
This year’s health challenges are:
Eat more wholegrains (Monday);
- Vary your veg (Tuesday);
- Drink plenty (Wednesday);
- Move more (Thursday);
- Be mind kind (Friday);
- Get active together (Saturday)*;
- Eat together (Sunday)*.
The Week is open to all UK nurseries, schools, universities and workplaces, and registration is free!
The first 8,000 registrants will receive a set of seven printed posters to support the Week’s health challenges.
To help organisations plan activities for the Week, BNF will be providing a suite of resources, including information sheets, activity ideas, video clips, online events, posters and certificates.
A guide to explain more about each BNF Healthy Eating Week challenge and supporting posters can be found below.
- Eat more wholegrains - Challenge guide and Poster
- Vary your veg - Challenge guide and Poster
- Drink plenty - Challenge guide and Poster
- Move more - Challenge guide and Poster
- Be mind kind - Challenge guide and Poster
- Get active together - Challenge guide and Poster
- Eat together - Challenge guide and Poster
To register for the Week and receive all the latest information, click here.